- Please read the game description first.
You can slide rows or columns in two ways:
- Click on a slider tip to push or pull that slider.
- Hold down the mouse button, and make a horizontal or
vertical move over a slider. It will be moved in the
direction indicated by your mouse movement.
- Blocked sliders are marked with a broken key, as depicted in the
picture to the right.
- View the hall of fame.
- Java™ enabled browser required
- The "Rubik's" mark, the puzzle and distinctive likenesess thereof are the properties of Seven Towns Ltd. This is an unofficial version and neither it nor this site is endorsed or related by Seven Towns in any way.